Chief Operation Officer
Mrs. Affi Israel Ibanga
Chief Operation Officer
Mrs. Affiong Israel Ibanga FCIS, FIFFN, is the Vice - Chairperson of AML Bonded Terminal (Advanced Motors and Logistics Ltd), whose services include freight forwarding, export/import services, shipping agency, project cargo logistics, maritime consultancy, and Bonded Warehousing.
She is also the Chief Executive Officer of AML Farms and Industries Ltd. In her strive for professional excellence, she holds a Master of Science in Transport Management with Specialization in Logistics (MTM), Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Oyo State. Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics (PGD), Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.
She is also a graduate of Atlanta Technical College, Atlanta Georgia, USA. As a Vice- Chairperson, she ensures due diligence in the implementation of the organization’s policies, coordinating ideas that bring growth and development to the organization.
She is also a graduate of Atlanta Technical College, Atlanta Georgia, USA. As a Vice - Chairperson, she ensures due diligence in the implementation of the organization’s policies, coordinating ideas that bring growth and development to the organization.
She is the Chief Executive Officer of Fulltime Catering and Creative Kitchen, making giant strides in the food catering and products industry. She has branded Nigerian local spices and kitchen accessories to meet the global standard that are exportable and add value to the economy.
Her area of interest is to support the agricultural revolution by developing added value chain in Agro-Allied Products, using Hi-tech maintenance services to maximize productivity on a commercially sustainable approach which creates jobs and generates significant export revenue for the nation’s economy.
She belongs to several associations both nationally and internationally:
- Fellow- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Fellow- Certified Institute of Shipping (CIS)
- Fellow- Institute of Freight Forwarder of Nigeria
- Corporate Member and Co-opt Ex- officio -NACCIMA (Nigeria Association of Chambers of Commerce Industry, Mines, and Agriculture)
- Member- Lagos chamber of commerce (LCCI)
- Member- Uyo Chamber of Commerce (UYOCCIMA)
- Board Member US - Nigeria Trade Council
- Member- Women in Shipping and Trade Association Nigeria (WISTA)
- Member- Africa Women in Maritime (WIMA)
- Chief Operating Officer- Women Entrepreneurs and Professionals Development Networks
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer - A - Smile initiative and empowerment foundation (USA & Nigeria)
- Chosen among the top 100 Women in Maritime in Nigeria by Ships and Port.